“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Marina
Cuisines: American
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great service at this Denny's. Ate here twice in two days while in the area because it was convenient, large food selection, and fantastic service. Can't beat the price and service. A+

Sacramento, California
“Really great waitress, went the extra mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had a large party and they accommodated us in a within 15 mins, were courteous and our food was hot. They got our orders right, and when I asked the waitress for some fruit to hold my autistic son over as his sugar level was down, which is not a good thing, she was very accommodating and made sure his food was brought out 1st, without me even asking, I thought that was very considerate.

Visited June 2014
“Average, but better than average for a Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Clean, cheap, decent food. I'm singling this Denny's out for a review because normally I detest Denny's, I think their food is blander than bland, but this one, which I have eaten at several times over the last year, has always had pretty darn decent food and cheerful helpful staff.

Visited April 2014
Marina, California
“Not worth the cost”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ive been to this Dennys three times with my family. Its usually very busy. People who work there are always busy. First two times were ok, but i thought a bit pricey considering the food was just ok. Last time the food was so bad my husband sent his burger back and I didnt finish my really awful flatbread. The manager removed the cost of the burger from our bill, but we decided never to go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Right off the hwy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I ate breakfast here and the staff and food was great. I was so in need of a cup of coffee,it was very good and the server kept it filled the whole time.I would recommend this Denny's to the weary traveler or the vacationer in this area. Great place to take the family and enjoy a nice meal.this restaruant is right off the Hwy between Monterey and Castorville. off Reservation Rd.

Visited January 2014