Using Manteca as a stopover traveling from San Francisco to Yosemite, we liked the value this Best Western franchise offered.
Summing it up:
- strategic location
- big, clean, well appointed rooms (with big seperate kitchen)
- complementary wifi and simple breakfast
- worth the money (and at $85 cheaper than the local similar alternatives)
When I read the other reviews after my stay, I thought they were far too harsh. They are just some negative anekdotes by one-off reviewers, and not representative for the quality you can expect to find. Judged by American motel standards, this one was very good. I would say 3,5 out of 5, and given the current low average rating I don't mind giving it 4.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Executive Hotel Manteca
- Best Western Executive Inn And Suites
- Manteca Best Western
- Best Western Manteca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.