“Typical BW, could be better...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Typical BW, could be better...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at this BW on the way to SFO due to its great location near the freeway. The hotel isn't bad in itself, the rooms are clean enough, although a bit noisy because of the freeway but you can't have it all! The worst part however is breakfast...just terrible serving very low quality foods and late as well. If the breakfast had been better I would have rated at least 4....food for thought!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Trushilk, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you, Robert A, for your review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that you were satisfied with the room. However, I do apologize that our breakfast did not exceed your expectations. I hope that you will give us another chance if you are ever passing through are area again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

for many years we have stayed at this hotel have seen if go thru many changes from just ok to mediocre to (never again will I want to stay there again) however having limited funds and wanting the 5 star stay, I took a chance and I was pleasantly happy and really loved everything about it I paid an extra $20 to upgrade to a Jr.Suite. the room was clean,beds are comfortable and the staff was great,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, Terry T, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that you were willing to give us another opportunity to serve you and pleased that we were able to make it a positive experience. I hope we will once again be your choice when traveling to our area.
Manteca California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Playing a softball tournament in Manteca. Stayed with our team at the Best Western. Have stayed here before, clean and close to the park. You have restaurants close by and near the freeway. I would recommend this motel without a problem.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Trushilk, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you, Howard M, for your positive review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am pleased to read that our hotel has worked for you and your team on multiple occasions. I look forward to hosting your team again during your next tournament.
Tewksbury
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This motel gave us exactly what we wanted. A clean, comfortable room for under $100. That included a free breakfast buffet. Although the buffet was pretty low quality, it filled our tummies for 2 days. They had a decent inground pool outside, but we did not have a chance to use it. We had booked a room of similar quality near Yosemite, but that was $250 for one night and I don't know if that included breakfast. So we stayed here for 2 nights for less than one near Yosemite. This motel seems to cater to blue collar, working class folks and people passing thru. There were several large utility vehicles parked there each night, but were gone first thing in the morning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, TheBuryTraveller, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that we could provide you with a comfortable stay during your trip. Hopefully on your next trip to our area you will have the opportunity to enjoy or pool!
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice clean room, spacious. The decor was a little dated. Great breakfast and generally good facilities Good local restaurants. Service was average, they couldn't take reputable bank travel card, staff didn't seem to understand what it was.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you, Lucy H, for your review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I do apologize that we were unable to take your initial form of payment. I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with the rest of your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I only stayed here one night, but it was a good one. The service was great,the cleanliness was immpecable,and the bed was cozy. The breakfast room was a little crowded so we ate outside close to the pool, which was fine by me, because it was a gorgeous morning.I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you, NateB4, for your great review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will choose us again during your next trip to our area.
Carmel, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband, myself and 2 young children stayed here in June 2013! This was a stop before we headed to Sonora. This was the perfect spot! This hotel is surrounded by a ton of shopping stores (Target, Home Depot, 24 hour Starbucks drive-thru, Panda Express...and more). We like the Best Western chain because of the convenience of their hotels and the continental breakfasts!
The breakfasts are great and easy. We like that there is sausage & eggs! I usually get the waffles!
The pool was smaller than other BW hotels but we didn't mind. We were the only ones! And our room was close to the pool. A plus!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Trushilk, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you, MommJac, for your great review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that your family enjoyed everything about the hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hosting your next trip to our area!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!