“Great stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
“Great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I only stayed here one night, but it was a good one. The service was great,the cleanliness was immpecable,and the bed was cozy. The breakfast room was a little crowded so we ate outside close to the pool, which was fine by me, because it was a gorgeous morning.I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed July 2013
Trushilk, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you, NateB4, for your great review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will choose us again during your next trip to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Carmel, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband, myself and 2 young children stayed here in June 2013! This was a stop before we headed to Sonora. This was the perfect spot! This hotel is surrounded by a ton of shopping stores (Target, Home Depot, 24 hour Starbucks drive-thru, Panda Express...and more). We like the Best Western chain because of the convenience of their hotels and the continental breakfasts!
The breakfasts are great and easy. We like that there is sausage & eggs! I usually get the waffles!
The pool was smaller than other BW hotels but we didn't mind. We were the only ones! And our room was close to the pool. A plus!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Trushilk, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you, MommJac, for your great review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad that your family enjoyed everything about the hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hosting your next trip to our area!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Loud and noisy location. The only fairly nice thing was the pool if you want to count that. I slept horrible! The sheets felt like they were sticky! They made my skin itch all night! I was tempted to sleep in my car! Suppose to stay here next weekend for a baseball tournament. I can tell you that will not be happening!

• Stayed July 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed here en route to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco. The Hotel is on a very busy intersection and the roaring of pick up trucks and bikes could be heard long into the night. The staff were excellent and the room and breakfast more than adequate. If you need to break up the journey between CA coast and Yosemite then we'd recommend it - but take some ear plugs!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Levisons, for your feedback on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad my staff provided you with good service and you liked the breakfast and room. I do apologize about the traffic noise; we make every effort to place guests away from the highway whenever we can. If you ever make the trip again I hope that you will choose us again.
Los Angeles, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located in town near major freeways. Access and parking were good. Room was in good condition, if a bit dated, and sheets/towels were fresh and clean. Shower and bath also worked very well. There was work being done to the entry doors which looked a bit sloppy, but I'm sure that will be corrected in time. Decent breakfast (about what one would expect), and friendly front desk attendants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Peter K, for your feedback on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I am glad our hotel was enjoyable for you. Our hotel has major upgrades planned, one being upgrading the signs and room numbers. Your door was a work in progress during your visit, all doors are complete, freshly painted, and have brand new room numbers. I hope you will choose us on your next trip to our area so you can see more of the upgrades we have planned.
sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

While remodeling in process in, rooms being rented were not affected. Near freeway but traffic noise not evident. Entry way poorly marked so missed turn in first time around. Breakfast typical for these type motels.

Room Tip: Floor level did not seem to make difference.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you, Jerry448, for your review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites. I do apologize that the entry way can be somewhat inconvenient; however we are landlocked and only have the one option. Your feedback is much appreciated and I hope you will choose us again on your next trip to our area.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!