“Several trips turned into giving up” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 147 Restaurants in Manteca
Livermore, California
“Several trips turned into giving up”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

In the past year we have visited this Chili's location for evening dinner. On each occasion their was a grievance of somekind. One was a take out order for 8 adults. The steaks were cooked almost raw. It was very unappealing when the other orders were minimum amount. Nothing like the amount on your plate when eating inhouse at the restaurant. All the food was cold even though we had to wait 30 minutes for our order to be prepped and bagged. We arrived at the scheduled time for pickup. On another visit I ordered the new dish they advertised, enchiladas, and they informed me that they ran out, and it was only 3pm in the afternoon. So I chose the new flatbread....it was so overcooked, I could not eat it. My husband ordered the 6oz sirloin and it was tough. So I must say that even though we got the managers attention, we will not be returning to this location anytime soon, if ever. We don't believe that all Chili's are this poor on their service and look forward to dining at the one across the mountain in Livermore, CA. I hope this location reinvents their training and service procedures soon.

• Visited January 2014