My husband and I have been using this hotel every year since 2007. We stayed again for 1 night October 16, 2013. We've noticed standards have been gradually dropping, but this year was the worst. Very disappointing. Duty Manager rude on arrival. Gave us a downstairs room (104) which was very damp and very smelly. Dirty room. Pubic hair on the toilet seat and on the floor next to toilet. Water leaking through bathroom tiles. Green mold growing on wall beside mirror. WiFi not working. Older model TV with non-working remote. Insisted on being moved to another room (224) which again smelt bad and a little damp. Duty Manager next morning was rude when asked about the non-working WiFi. Complimentary breakfast at The Wave used to be good with lots of choices - they're obviously cost-cutting as selection now is poor. Will not use this motel again. Do not stay here. Keep looking.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.