The price was pretty good, and the room was nice. The beds were ok, not super soft, but it was clean and comfortable for the most part. The one thing that annoyed me was the fact that there are no blinds on the windows, and my room was near some stairs. We ended up putting one of my long scarves over the window to add another layer so people couldn't see in.
The continental breakfast is nice, and people at the desk were so helpful when we needed assistance getting around.
I would stay here again - it's not a luxury hotel, but it was clean and comfortable and a good place to rest. :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.