We only stayed for a long weekend but we were happy with our two bedroom "suite" This hotel is
not really fancy but it is in a great location to be able to enjoy many of the area's amenities. Very close to the pier and fabulous restaurants. We were with a very large group of people and some did have concerns about their rooms, however ours were quite fine. Housekeeping spent a good
amount of time in our suite cleaning so we were not really uncomfortable in any way. Not the best place we have ever stayed but much better than what we had anticipated with the price we received. For a short stay, I would not hesitate to stay again. Free continental breakfast was certainly good although fairly plain if you are planning on staying more than a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in Manhattan Beach. Close to the Manhattan Beach Pier and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Holiday Inn