My friends and I stayed at the Sea View Inn this past weekend. We flew in from different states as well we had friends driving in from different parts of California. I booked the Seaview because of comments from Tripadvisor and the availability of the suites and apartments. The staff and management did not disappoint. We booked the executive suite and the room was very clean and the full kitchen was so helpful. The staff was very accomodating with the parking and the beds were so comfortable. Manhattan Beach was so quaint and such a great place to stay. We used the bikes and rode to Hermosa Beach and back one afternoon and hit up the shops on Manhattan Beach Ave. Rock'N Fish was delicious as well was Mamma D's Italian. It is just a quick walk down to the beach and I loved my morning runs on the beach. The rooms were large enough to accomodate our group and the staff was accomdating of our local friends with parking as well.
This was my third trip to Los Angeles and I found the Sea View outstanding. The location was perfect. I highly recommend Manhattan Beach if you are planning a trip to the LA area. The shops and restaurants were adorable and we really enjoyed our time. It would have been difficult for any of the larger chains or stuffy hotels to accomodate our group. If you are looking for nightlife the bars and restaurants are only a mile or so down the road and Pancho's (a fantastic Mexican restaurant with a great bar) is only a block away.
Stay here... you won't regret it!
- Also Known As:
- Sea View Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Sea View Inn At The Beach Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Sea View Hotel
- Sea View Manhattan Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks from the Beach. Most rooms with Ocean Views. Family orientated neighborhood, Safe, Outside Heated Pool.FREE: Parking, Bikes, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, & Beach Toys for the Kids. Plenty of Restaurants with in 3 blocks. -3 miles from LAX airport.-35 minutes to Disneyland-40 minutes to Universal Studios-25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles-30 minutes to Hollywood ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Sea View Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.