We discovered the sea view inn when my husband traveled to the area for business. The price is great for the value, the people in the office are great and there is a wonderful restaurant within walking distance called Fishbar. There is a downhill/uphill walk to the beach, about 4 blocks. and the street out front is quite noisy but it does die down at night. But.....on our last visit there my husband came home with numerous bed bug bites. Since I didn't get any, we figure they were on his pillow since the bites were on his back and one on his forehead. We did a google search and they look exactly like what we saw online and the definition matched too. I sent the office an email telling what happened but I never heard back. Sad to say, we've opted to try another coastal town for our next visit. I still give this place high marks though.
- Also Known As:
- Sea View Inn At The Beach Hotel Manhattan Beach
- Sea View Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Sea View Hotel
- Sea View Manhattan Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Blocks from the Beach. Most rooms with Ocean Views. Family orientated neighborhood, Safe, Outside Heated Pool.FREE: Parking, Bikes, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, & Beach Toys for the Kids. Plenty of Restaurants with in 3 blocks. -3 miles from LAX airport.-35 minutes to Disneyland-40 minutes to Universal Studios-25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles-30 minutes to Hollywood ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Sea View Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.