My wife and I chose The Belamar to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and her 70th birthday with our children and grandchildren. We had previously taken day trips to Manhattan Beach and were taken by the community. A problem developed with the suite we had reserved, and management quickly stepped in to make a private room available to us for the weekend. This more than compensated for the absense of a suite in which our family could gather. The entire staff couldn't have been more accommodating throughout our stay. We took full advantage of the restaurant which we found to be quite good--breakfast lunch and dinner. We took walks on the trail which ran from just outside the hotel down to the center of Manhattan Beach and paralleled the ocean on down to Hermosa and Redondo. There was no lack of fine restaurants in the immediate area, as well as a Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection