We stayed here for our first night arriving in LA as I know we would be very tired from the long flight and this is not far from the airport. It took nearly 2 hours to get through customs and the 45mins to get our car so we were even more tired, not the hotels fault I know. But I booked a deluxe king room with a balcony, as I knew we would be up really early due to time difference and I could maybe sit on the balcony in the early hours and look over the courtyard at the water features and palm trees as described on their website. But no, our balcony over looked a roof. All I could see was this roof or the road.
On the positive sides, the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. The staff at breakfast were very friendly as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection