Stayed at the Belamar Hotel for three nights over MLK weekend. What a wonderful boutique hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful in every way possible. I personally enjoyed their fruit flavored water of the day and the serene pool set up through the courtyard. The housekeeping staff seemed ever-so present and it made me happy to see the care and time they put into keeping their hotel a beautiful place to stay. The decor was modern and warm and the beds were super comfy. The hotel is conveniently located close to the amazing restaurants of Manhattan and Hermosa Beaches. The only thing I can suggest for this place was that they include individual safes for each room. These days, with lap tops, ipads, nooks, iphones, cameras, etc., I'd have felt a lot better leaving for the day knowing my personal belongings were locked up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection