Hotel Belamar was really nice. First of all, with a late flight into L.A., the location is great, only about 10 minutes from the airport. Check-in was smooth, and all the staff, and I mean all the staff that we interacted with were great. They were all very friendly and helpful people - the housekeeping staff even greeted us. The room was pretty spacious (especially for L.A.), with a comfortable king bed, plenty of night table space, and a nice bathroom. Interesting if not a bit unusual paintings of, I think, female dolls (??) on the walls, but overall nice décor. And a good restaurant and good location. Very reasonable rate as well! I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection