First the negative: Sepulveda is a very long road, so make sure when locating this place, program Manhattan Beach and not LA into your GPS. My friend and I got lost looking for the hotel, and checked in almost 2 hours later than intended.
Other than that, service was excellent. The staff was helpful with directions and gave us a free breakfast voucher to make up for our late check in. Room was clean and well furnished. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection