After reading reviews on here, I was hesitant as some TAers complain about the location. Glad I ignored those reviews. Lovely hotel. Great vibe. Yes, you need a car --- its SoCal (Manhattan Beach, not Manhattan!). Grocer, restaurants and shop within short walk. Easy access to main drag and to freeways. Rooms are very nice. Staff is well trained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection