I stay here regularly and love the Belamar. Great vibe, great rooms and a accommodating staff make the Belamar a great stay. It definitely has that boutique feel. The location is close to LAX, close to shopping and dining (there's a mall right across the street), and there's a beautiful hiking path to the beach. (It's about a 15 minute walk). They also have beach cruiser bikes for rent if you prefer. I've never eaten at the restaurant but I've heard good things about it. Highly recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection