A nice hotel with friendly staff and clean rooms, and in a convenient location to manhattan beach. I think I was expecting something a little nicer, possibly based on the photos on their website...! We had a ground floor room by the car park so maybe some rooms had a better outlook. The beds were comfy, and the pool looked nice although I never got a chance to go in. Manhattan beach is a nice area to stay in for a more laid back and suburban feel, and there's a reasonably good shopping complex over the highway, as well as a wholefoods market nearby. The dinner was nice and the breakfasts offer a good range of fruits. One of my traveling companions enjoyed the waffles. If you need somewhere closer to the airport than Hollywood and the more touristy parts of LA then the belamar is probably a good option. So: a pretty good hotel for it's class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Manhattan Village shopping and the best beaches in L.A., The Belamar is an ideal destination for fashionable getaways. Our lively, avant-garde destination melds retro style with modern comforts and our assortment of Manhattan Beach hotel deals offers the best value on accommodations, whether you are here to work or play. From seasonal getaways to romantic escapes to family adventures, there’s always a way to stay and save at The Belamar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Belamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach Larkspur Collection