“Nice people, fast and relaxing service.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
hermosa beach ca
4 attraction reviews
“Nice people, fast and relaxing service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

A fresh face skin care clinic is a great little place! They have fast service. Great value and a wonderful atmosphere!

Los Angeles, CA
“I keep going back for a reason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

I've always had a pleasant experience at Fresh Face, whether it's for a haircut, bikini wax, massage, facial, chemical peel, or micro-derm. Victoria is a very trusted beautician. She knows what she's doing, and then some!

Hermosa Beach, California, USA
“Personalized, professional, and phenomenal skin care”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

I've been going to Victoria at A Fresh Face for seven years including through two pregnancies. The fact that I'm still there with all of the other options in the area speaks volumes. Victoria always knows how to customize my facial or massage to what I need - be it a little R&R, help with hormonal break outs, or brightening up hyperpigmentation. She stays on top of the latest skin care trends and has always offered a money back guarantee if I didn't like something with which we experimented. If you are seeking someone dedicated to providing personalized, professional service and phenomenal skin care, go to A Fresh Face.

hermosa beach ca
4 attraction reviews
“Victoria's eye brow treatments are so...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Victoria's eye brow treatments are so wonderful! When they are finished they aren't very red, the shape you want will be done for you, and she does a great job every time! Thanks Victoria

Redondo Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
“The best haircut and color I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

I just had my hair highlighted and cut and it is the best haircut I ever had and the best color I ever had. My Husband has been raving about how good it looks....