“They had pumpkin pancakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Singapore, Singapore
“They had pumpkin pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Yes! I loved this place. A very good breakfast joint. The owlets appeared to be the specialty, so I ordered the local hold omelet, which was a new delicious taste for me. Southwest flavor with spicy guacamole and salsa. They also had pumpkin pancakes, which are my favorite and have only seen at one other restaurant where I live. They lived up to my expectations.

The owner was there as well. I chatted with her for a bit and bought one of the tshirts. Very nice owner and staff. Go here!

Palm Springs, California
“Breakfast both days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

It was close to our hotel and we had breakfast each day. I enjoyed the Banana Muffins and my eggs over easy.

Visited June 2012
Highland Park, Illinois
“Healthy Food for Jocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

After running on the Ocean Front early each morning, we would stop by for Organic Coffee and then after showering, come back for a healthy and hearty breakfast. The Omolettes we the largest I have ever experienced,the French Toast and waffles to die for. But oh my God the homemade muffins and biscuits made us realize that exercising and being able to eat fresh,healthy food was truly enjoying the beach life. Their sandwiches and salads at lunch assured that you would never leave hungry.
After enjoying this outstanding breakfast we would walk down to The Fish Bar for some of the best Ahi in Southern Ca.---its a new place and certainly worth trying---but the wait can be long.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The yolk is eggsceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

We love the local yolk. It is great from start to finish. They bring kids fruit and a bran muffin when they sit down, which is good on many levels. The service is excellent, the food is excellent an it is a local friendly joint in manhattan beach.

The omlettes are tremendous and the jalapeño hash is a unique and delicious entree. Must go if in area.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Eggstra Special Treatment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

After an early morning flight to LA to visit our daughter, son-in-law, and 8-month old grandson, we were ready for some breakfast. they had heard that The Local Yolk was THE place to get breakfast, so we headed there from the airport on the way back to their house. We actually found a close by parking space, and didn't have to wait as they sat us at a nice roomy table. While we were looking over the menus, the waitress brought over a muffin and some fruit for my grandson. What a nice thing for her to do! We all ordered something different, and we were all very pleased with our choices! The biscuits are HUGE and delicious. The omelets were excellent and packed with fillings. They kept our coffee cups full and really made us feel welcomed. When we left, we felt like we were leaving friends. Because they are so close to the beach, we went for a stroll along the shore and watched the dolphins and whales...that's right, whales. What a great way to start off our California vacation.

• Visited May 2012