“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Manhattan Beach Post is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Manhattan Beach Blvd
Description: Manhattan Beach Post (M.B. Post), a soulful, highly personal restaurant by Chef and co-owner David LeFevre brings a playful, artisan menu of small shared plates, hand-crafted cocktails, and small production wines to the South Bay. M.B. Post is the culmination of 15 years of work, travel, and finely honed technique in the world's most vibrant culinary communities by Michelin-stared chef, David LeFevre. Renowned for his fine-dining experience and seafood mastery at Water Grill, LeFevre returns to his culinary roots with a more rustic menu, built to be shared and served in a gracious and welcoming environment.
Irvine, California
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! All I can say is the food is fantastic. If changes now and then but everything I've every had was great. It's an old post office and the interior is really nice. A must if you are in Manhattan Beach.

Visited November 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I absolutely loved our lunch at MBP. Why this restaurant is not rated higher is beyond us. Alot of fun - especially the wild drinks. Owned by the same folks who recently started up Fishing with Dynomite next door. I plan on returning the next time I'm in MB.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“California cuisine at its best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Innovative cuisine with excellent execution! It's loud but that is because everyone is having a good time!

DO NOT MISS THE BISQUITS!

Visited December 2013
Toronto
“Second time is as good as the first!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Wonderful meal of delectable small plates for sharing. We had several different items, each of which was more delicious the the one before. The menu changes very frequently (maybe even daily?) so all I can say is I had the best mushroom farro risotto here last year and it wasn't on the menu this time but there were so many other delectable things to choose from, that my disappointment was very short lived. Creative ingredients put together in a fresh and modern way. Friendly knowledgeable servers and amazing cocktails! Try to get a reservation and go!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“truly spectacular food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

When we went inside it was packed and a little loud, I wasn't really sure I'd enjoy the meal. Boy was I in for a surprise. EVERY SINGLE DISH was outstanding! Especially all the vegetable dishes. The bacon cheddar biscuits with maple butter blew my mind... put anything that looks similar at any other restaurant to shame. We loved the brussels sprouts, the broccoflower, and the ricotta. The mouse melons in the couscous were surreal, never ever heard of those before. Everything we tried was a home run. I can't wait to return

Visited November 2013