“Ultimate Relaxation... a facial and a massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Philadelphia
33 attraction reviews
“Ultimate Relaxation... a facial and a massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

The first time I visited, my daughter and I each had facials. Allow at least an hour and a half. While waiting we indulged in fruit, cheese, and iced water with lime. The facials were tailored to our skins' needs and proceeded with utmost care at the hands of the highly trained technicians. Arms, hands, neck massages added to the entire experience.
After the facials, we were invited to bathe, shower, or simply lounge on the deck chairs. Never was there a feeling that we were rushed. Relaxation was the goal.
The next week my husband and I had massages. While waiting for our massages, we were indulged with wine on the deck's lounge chairs. The massages were each tailored to our bodies' needs and induced a relaxing experience both of body and mind. The atmosphere of the room and gentle hands totally chased away all aches and anxieties.
I would say that Triology offered us the ultimate spa experience in the middle of Manhattan Beach.

Visited January 2011