“Fun place, good food, greaty location” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 81 restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Fun place, good food, greaty location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you want fine dining, skip this one. It can be very crowded even not getting a table for some time. They have sodas and beers which are self serve and can be large . Most people get fried food at the entrance of the building. But if you want the good food, you go to the seafood bar on the south side of the building. There you can skip the fried food and get chowder, steamed shrimp and ceviche. Very good indeed. That is if you don't mind eating out of styrofoam. A fun
experience across from the beach. Worth checking out. Just go to chill out and have some fun and you will.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Tucson
“Nothing Special Except the View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It's like what you might expect, greasy food, and standard beach fare, with a lively vibe. I got a cheeseburger, and my date ordered the shrimp tacos. She didn't realize they were fried. After we ate, we noticed another area to order from that was for the seafood. Food coming out on that side was steamed and looked good. Next time we will try it. They do have a great selection of beers and other beverages in the coolers.

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, pennsylvania
“Food is ok, location is beautiful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place used to be better. They raised their prices too much for the fair food they serve and small portion sizes. Right across from the beach, you can bring your meal across PCH, sit on a bench or a rock and watch the surfers. The outdoor patio is dirty as are their bathroom which are porta-johns. I MEAN THEY ARE FILTHY! The smell travels into the parking lot. Everyone held their breath before going in. When I lived in L.A. I ate here frequently and was disappointed to see how they have gone downhill. I brought my husband here to show him what WAS one of my favorite, dive eateries. We won't be back on our next visit to L.A.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California
“Only place around, Huge lines to pay for things.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My friends had been planning to go here one day and the day finally came. Since we had heard so much about the place, we were all looking forward to the day. Upon arriving, there was no place to park, and we just had motorcycles. The only bathrooms are outhouses and I don't know if it's normal for here, but there was nowhere to wash our hands. We stood and stood and stood in line- forever to pay for the beers. A friend of mine had sat down with his beer because he had a bad leg and couldn't stand that long. The help immediately charged over and tried to accuse him of not paying. The food took a substantially long time to arrive. Food was overpriced, but I kind of expected that for being at the beach. I would not go here again. I would find somewhere in town. I just got sick of people rubbing their sweaty arms on me as it was so crowded. The help who work their act like their god's gift.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boulder City, Nv
“Ok food But great location.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate at Neptune's Net in Malibu (Actually just across the county line in Ventura) In fact I used to surf across PCH and we referred to the beach as County Line. The food is OK kind of high priced and the only Bathrooms are out houses out back. We went on a Thursday and it was packed as lots of bickers use it for lunch and to grab a quick beer.
I agree with some of the other reviews that say now you can say you've been there now you can cross it off your list.
Also great place to people watch and check out the rides.

• Visited August 2013