“Okay. Decent variety.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Plate is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 83 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: Organic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: MTA Bus stop.
Calabasas, CA
“Okay. Decent variety.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

The restaurant gets good marks for menu variety, but nothing was outstanding and I felt I could get everything elsewhere for less cost. I had tortellini, which were okay, but nothing special. My pear salad was good. A friend had a burger and sweet potato fries and they were good. One big negative is that the atmosphere is lacking and the seats were very uncomfortable with no padding. We had a great time with our friends, but I came away thinking there are better options in Malibu.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

San Diego
“The place is just okay for an organic meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

It doesn't seem to be that great at preparation (I had the brochette sampler) and the food was not very warm when I got it. It didn't really have much seasoning, either. Sometimes I can detect that the ingredients were really fresh, but I can't really say how they rate on this score. My wife enjoyed her fish, however.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California
“Excellent Food Poor & Uncomfortable Decor Great for Take Out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

The food, the chef are magnificent, but WOW IS IT UNCOMFORTABLE to dine there. Very cold and hard chairs and booths, not private at all. It's a shame.
For lack of comfort and decor we have to rate it POOR, they need a decorator badly, for take out, we rate it EXCELLENT

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, California
“They Provided a memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

The food and service were excellent but what really impressed me was their concern for taking responsibility that we were happy. My date and myself were having such a wonderful time talking that we lost track of time. Our entree had not arrived and the hostess and server came to us with apologies that our order had been lost so they provided us with another glass of wine on them and a light appetizer to make up for our inconvenience. This was so much appreciated and they were so apologetic for the delay. The fact was the first course, I had lentil soup and my date the beet salad, was delicious, the ambience excellent we did not notice the delay and the wait was worth it. The entree's we had the wild king salmon special and halibut were excellent and we had an incredible meal, and extra free glass of wine and appreciate the fact that they made lemonade out of lemons.

Visited July 2011
Kelowna
“Excellence in a small place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

This place has healthy cuisine, a bright and pleasant ambience, attentive service and excellent value. Persons with special dietary requirements will find that their needs are met here as well.This restaurant can be recommended for anybody-singles, doubles, families! In our books it's the number 1 place for getting an excellent meal in Malibu. Take-outs are accepted too, and the beach is close by.

• Visited July 2011