“Wonderful Treasure Found in Madera” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Madera
Palo Alto,ca, United States
“Wonderful Treasure Found in Madera”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

As a 200 night annually business traveler, I simply expect nothing but the best in the hotels I stay at, from a property and person perspective. This property is wonderful and like all properties, the staff resouces are out of this world. I would recommend this property to wveryone and anyone wanting a great place to stay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schudule to wite a great review on your stay with us! We are always happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and everything was up to par as well. We hope to see you real soon again! We love having you here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mesa, AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean, pleasant environment and employees. Good beds and well appointed room. Great breakfast. Can't beat the food offerings in the morning. Outstanding value. Would definitely stay here if in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our great Breakfast. We strive to keep everyone happy because when you are away from home we want you to feel at home here at Hampton Inn & Suites, Madera.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

As usual Hampton has got the hotel business right. Good clean, large, updated rooms. Good breakfast. I have no complaints. I just wish all the others could match their quality.....................................

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thanks for the kind words about our hotel. We are always happy to hear that you had a great stay and hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night on our way to the California Coast and Redwoods. Great location, comfy beds and excellent staff! Would defiantly stay again if ever driving through. Only downside was the carpet in the elevator was soiled and stained, could use to be cleaned or replace. Overall great experience!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Glad to hear that you had a AWESOME stay with us! I took actionon the carpet issue! Sorry about that! But we hope to see you soon! Thanks for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites on Madera.
Modesto, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Well kept, staff is generally helpful. Female front desk staff is sometimes distracted by personal visitors and business. Overall, nice property that is close to freeway, but no other sevices adjacent to property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us other than the issue at front desk. I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had with one of our front desk agents. We strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction. We will work to make sure the problem is addressed. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Folsom, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

we stayed here May 17, 2013 for one night on our way to Vegas and encountered 3 issues. 1). I specifically asked for a QUIET room away from elevator when I booked my reservation, BUT was assigned a room right next to it. Thank goodness Latoya caught it during my check in and took care of me. 2). Check Out May 18 - Lady at the front desk was totally RUDE, incompetent and argumentative. I always like to manually check out via the front desk and get an invoice showing my balance paid. I travel a lot and Never had I ever experience the front desk having an issue with this request. The lady at the front desk gave me an attitude and asked me IF I rec'd the invoice that was slipped under our door that morning. I told her YES but I would like to get an UPDATED invoice showing the balance paid and zeroed out. She grudgingly did it and we left the hotel. We were about a mile away from the hotel when I realized that she never checked me out and gave me an updated invoice. I got an EXACT copy of the one that was slipped under our door. We turned the car around, went back to the hotel and I told her what happened. She started arguing with me, telling me that the copy I have is not the one she gave me....that I was confused and that I have the one that was slipped under our door. I told her NOT because that copy had a STICKER on it (this one didn't) AND that it was packed in my luggage and not with me. She finally grudgingly printed me the updated invoice BUT never apologized and was still denying her mistakes.

3). found little tiny bugs with wings in our beds. thought about changing room BUT since it was really late and we've already unpacked ...we decided to just stripped the bed of everything except for the fitted sheet. needless to say ...we didn't get a good night sleep.

LATOYA was the only person that seems to care about customer service.

Nevertheless, this was our first time staying here and the LAST!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
First I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. We strive to make all our guest happy and feel like that at home here at Hampton. Again I am sorry that you had a bad experience at our hotel and I will give my attention in these areas to reslove them. We strive to give excellent Customer Service to each and every guest.
Redlands, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We often stay at Hampton Inns. This one did not disappoint. The room was clean and had a little fridge which is nice. Breakfast food was great. Kind of in the middle of no where but just off the freeway so it was easy to get to local restaurants. The list of restaurants in the room was great - we found two less than 10 minutes away, both were very good. We didn't have any problems while we were there so we didn't interact with the staff much, but they were friendly when we checked in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
D1alexander, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Madera, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thanks for the nice review and it is always nice to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and everything was up to standards. We strive to make everyones stay a happy one and we hope we will see you real soon again. Thanks for staying with us here at Hampton Inn & Suites in Madera.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Madera? Share your experiences!