“I wouldn't stay anywhere else.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Madera
Lompoc
“I wouldn't stay anywhere else.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

This hotel is in the ideal location. The center of Madera. Close to pretty much anything you need with a restaurant on site and a bar to boot. I stay at Madera Valley Inn atleast twice a year for anywhere from two to five nights at a time.

When my children are with me they love the rooms and the breakfast in the morning. I enjoy the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. I WILL NOT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE WHEN I COME TO MADERA!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have stayed at Madera Vally Inn. And they are they nicest people there is. I have stayed there for a year and didnt have any problems with the staff at all. If i had to go back i would.:)

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
American canyon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel. The hotel was centrally located for our needs,the rooms were clean and the staff very nice. The hotel was quite for the most part,except for the trains going though a block or so away(several times during the night). Our room was clean ,but the the bed was like trying to sleep on a rock!! The staff was very nice however and went out of their way to make sure we had access to a room for the night when their key card encoder went down. All in all not bad for the money, but for me its 50/50 on staying here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

We stayed here on route from Las Vegas to Yosemite.

The hotel is well maintained, the staff helpful and the rooms a good size.

The bathroom was in two parts, the bath/shower and toilet 'in' the bathroom and the washbasin outside if here, there were plenty of towels and soap etc.

The breakfast provided was cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, juice, coffee and tea.

There was a small restaurant attached to the hotel which was actually a lot better than it looked like it would from the outside!

There is an outdoor pool and small gym

Nearby is an Indian restaurant, a chinese buffet, oh and 4 gas stations

In the lobby is a computer and printer with internet access, there is free WIFI in the rooms but I couldn't get it to work, but that was probably just me

Overall it was a good place to stop

• Stayed October 2010
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

We've used this hotel as a refuge in order to visit three parks: Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon. Excellent value for money, nice people, decent breakfast and clean. However, that's not the most important value. The strategic advantage of this hotel is excellent. Do not pay $ 150+ in order to stay in or closeby a park. Spend less then half and some gas on this nice establishment. As all our night, it was an impulse planning that led up to this hotel and we've could have stayed much longer, if we did not have so much road to travel ;-)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Madera, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

My wife and I recently spent a month on an extended stay basis at the Madera Valley Inn in Madera, California. We were extremely impressed with the friendly staff , the prompt service, the comfortable beds and the reasonable rates. Most importantly, we were treated as if we were family members and actually missed the environment after our house closed and we moved into our new home. I would highly recomment the Madera Valley Inn to anyone who has occasion to venture through the central valley of California.
Ron and Marolyn Heiss

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Kanab Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

I spent three days at the Madera Valley Inn. It is pretty much the same as when it was built nearly 40 years ago when I was a resident of Madera. The rooms are generous in size but the furniture is probably the original except maybe the bed. The lobby is inviting, there is a restaurant,a bar and a swimming pool. The employees in all areas were very pleasant and helpful. Except for the occasional freight train sounding it's warning horn as it passed some 1000 ft from the building, it was very quiet. I would suggest Madera Valley Inn to anyone wanting a nice place to stay at a very reasonable price. The government center and police department are directly across from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!