We joined the Holiday inn rewards years ago and always stay in the groups hotels. This hotel was very clean and comfortable, check in was fast. We were told that there was going to be a outage of electricity during the night (11pm to 6am) while something was worked on and got a bit nervous that we would fry in our beds considering outside temps were well above 100 degrees. The room did stay surprisingly cool and the power came back on at 5am or so. The bed was very comfortable and the selection of pillows was great for me - one firm one soft. Water pressure in the shower was strong = considering the drought situation in the central valley was glad to see that ! The hairdryer died in my hand but a quick call to the desk brought up a lady who opened the room next door for me to use the dryer there - that was great.