We arrived just before the official check-in time on Thanksgiving Day. Although we had requested rooms on the ground floor when we made the online reservations (through the Auto Club, not Holiday Inn), that information was not transferred over to the hotel. We had not been booked in a room on the ground floor, and none was available. The manager on duty, Janie, was extremely accommodating of our needs, and rearranged other room assignments so that we could have rooms on the ground floor. (A member of my group is afraid of heights, and can't stay above the ground level.) She even asked the housekeeper to go back and verify that our two rooms had been cleaned (they had been). She asked us to let her know if we needed anything else during our stay. We were very pleased (and impressed) with this great service -- from someone who had to work on a holiday, besides.
Although we always stay at this hotel when we are visiting family, we will certainly make it a point to do so in the future because of this service. There is also a great breakfast -- much more than the typical continental breakfast other hotels offer -- and a coffee shop across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Madera Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Madera Hotel Madera
- Holiday Inn Madera
- Madera Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Madera welcomes you! Welcome to the exceptional Holiday Inn Express Madera, CA! We are located conveniently off Highway 99 in Madera & near the gateway to Yosemite National Park. Our hotel in Madera puts you close to the Madera Wine Trail, featuring about a dozen wineries with some of the Central Valley's best vintners within close proximity. You will also find us convenient to Valley Children s Hospital-Madera, the Savemart Center, Chukchansi Resort & Casino, Table Mountain Casino, Madera Speedway, the Madera Fair Grounds, the championship winning Municipal Golf Course, the Home Depot, Starbucks, Wal-Mart & many local restaurants within close walking distance. Our 62 interior corridor guest rooms are comfortably furnished with complimentary high-speed Internet access, 2-line telephones,37 inch LG Flat Screen TV's with Direct TV most channels in HD. In-room coffee makers, ergonomic desk chairs and over-sized work desks.Join us every morning for a complimentary Express Start hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, and our Smart Roast coffee and our new Pancake Machine. No matter what reason brings you to Madera, this entirely smoke-free hotel will provide you a memorable stay! We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Madera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.