From the Monterey Bay Area, we wanted to stay near Fresno for a family funeral and combine it with a little recreation at Table Mountain Casino during our overnight stay. The hotel had a King room available for a super early 9:30 a.m. check-in so we could dress for the funeral service. After the service, we came back and changed for Table Mountain. After making our fun "deposit" we returned for a relaxing evening and had wonderful night's rest on their comfy beds. Room 214 was a spacious, end room that was quiet and had a convenient medium sized microwave and refrigerator. Their breakfast provided delicious pancakes made by a nifty machine, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, cereals, fruit, pastries, a selection of breads, juices, and hot morning beverages. Staff really works hard to please their guests. I thought it was a great value, very clean, and had a super location with plenty of eateries nearby. A Sonic and Subway is just behind the hotel by Home Depot on a quiet side street. Beyond those choices there are plenty of informal family restaurants really closeby that will please your tastes. The Staff even helped me find Fresno State's Farm for their seasonal summer yellow corn sale as a little side trip the next morning (3 for 99 cents for the sweetest corn ever!) The hotel is really easy to find and near the highway, (you can see the sign) but it's set back enough to not have the heavy traffic noise.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Madera Hotel Madera
- Holiday Inn Express Madera Hotel
- Holiday Inn Madera
- Madera Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Madera welcomes you! Welcome to the exceptional Holiday Inn Express Madera, CA! We are located conveniently off Highway 99 in Madera & near the gateway to Yosemite National Park. Our hotel in Madera puts you close to the Madera Wine Trail, featuring about a dozen wineries with some of the Central Valley's best vintners within close proximity. You will also find us convenient to Valley Children s Hospital-Madera, the Savemart Center, Chukchansi Resort & Casino, Table Mountain Casino, Madera Speedway, the Madera Fair Grounds, the championship winning Municipal Golf Course, the Home Depot, Starbucks, Wal-Mart & many local restaurants within close walking distance. Our 62 interior corridor guest rooms are comfortably furnished with complimentary high-speed Internet access, 2-line telephones,37 inch LG Flat Screen TV's with Direct TV most channels in HD. In-room coffee makers, ergonomic desk chairs and over-sized work desks.Join us every morning for a complimentary Express Start hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, and our Smart Roast coffee and our new Pancake Machine. No matter what reason brings you to Madera, this entirely smoke-free hotel will provide you a memorable stay! We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Madera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.