“My favorite winery” 5 of 5 stars

Fresno, California
19 attraction reviews
“My favorite winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Award winning wines. A delicious orange muscat is my favorite.
We were on an Alaskan cruise & went wine tasting on the ship.
Last wine we tasted was their Electra. I was so surprised they picked this one, as it has always been our favorite

Fresno, California
26 attraction reviews
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

This was our second visit to Quady. It had been a couple years since our first visit and we weren't disappointed either time! On this last visit, Michael was our pourer and he was very friendly, knowledgeable, articulate, and pleasant. We like Quady because it has more sweeter wines than a lot of wineries around. There is no fee for tasting unless you are in groups of 8 or more. This is always a plus. The prices are reasonable and the wine excellent. Well worth a visit.

Visited December 2011
Madera, CA
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

It isn't often that you get a chance to taste wines from a winery that specializes in dessert and aperitif wines. Located on the rural western edge of Madera, Quady Winery has a small inviting tasting room and a staff that are knowledgeable and a lot of fun. They think you should have fun with wine. One of their wines is called Electra and it is made from the Orange Muscat grape, very low alcohol and a little spritz. On a hot day it would be really great served chilled.

Our visit was a delight, much like a good dessert.

152 attraction reviews
1,699 helpful votes 1,699 helpful votes
“One Of Our Favorites on the Madera Wine Trail!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

This past Sat. we attended the Wine and Chocolate weekend on the Madera Wine Trail. We visited several nice places, this was the second to last place we visited. Quady is famous for their sweet, dessert wines. We loved the Orange Muscat and the Black Muscat here. There were several artists displaying their art work at the winery this weekend, we enjoyed viewing the art while sipping the wines.

If you love dessert wines, don' t miss wine tasting at Quady while in the Madera area.

Ca
3 attraction reviews
“The best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

My friends and I spent the day wine tasting. This was the first time I had been wine tasting. I had tried wine before, but never liked the taste. Quady Winery changed that! I found out that I like the sweet dessert wines which they have. Essensia and Elysium are SO good!! They also sell these wines at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. I can't remember which one.

This was the only winery that did not charge my group of 7. The others ones charged us $5 each. The customer service here was excellent!! The girls were so nice and helpful and made my first wine tasting trip a lot of fun.

I never thought I would like wine and now I do and I can't wait to go back!