“Great, Great Place to Stop, Excellent Wines” 5 of 5 stars

707-998-9656
Website
Improve this listing
Chico, California
“Great, Great Place to Stop, Excellent Wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I stopped by this cute Tasting Room on the way to Fort Bragg.The kids needed to use the restroom. Very clean bathrooms! This place is not only a winery but has all kinds of local products from Lake County and a marketplace as well. My husband and I did a tasting and it was only $5. Our kids sat on the deck with our dog " Missy" and had ice cream. The wines were fabulous!! Big juicy reds!I mean you could actually taste the fruit!! The Wrangler was our Favorite along with the Petite Sirah, for whites the Sauv Blanc. I have never tasted a better SB. Come to find out these guys have many awards and are also found in some very large chain locations.I think we will see more of " Shannon Ridge". Great, great place, excellent wines, family and pet friendly. Amazing balsamic vinegar's!!! Yum! Best stop ever!

Visited January 2013