“Yummo” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
moorpark, ca
“Yummo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had eaten here when it was across the street. So glad to find it again. The coffee is wonderful and the food delicous. We like it so much we came back in the evening for dinner which was even better than breakfast. THe owner is highly trained and skilled, you won't be disappointed in the quality of the food and the interesting menu.

Visited August 2012

100% Recommend
Los Osos, California
“A Hidden Treasure in Los Osos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This little restaurant is tucked back behind another shop on 2nd street, but takes a back seat to none. Its delicious selection of dishes are made with healthy ingredients, and it doesn't cost any more (maybe less) than other cafes. I loved their sweet potato waffles! (and so did my grandchildren!) Many people take food to go, but I enjoy their outdoor seating with heaters to keep you comfortable. Don't miss their Friday night BBQ - a complete meal for only $10.

Visited July 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“loved this healthy organic breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

our breakfast was included in the b&b we stayed at next door. the kids had apple juice and said it tasted soooo good. they also had the sweet potato waffles which were really tasty. my raspberry muffin was still warm, yum! my husband said the blackberry muffin was also good. the place was packed, one lady was raving about the scones that she had brought all her friends to try. outside seating only.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, England
“Lovely!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

A very friendly little cafe with views of the water.

Visited May 2012
San Luis Obispo
“Why did I wait so long?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I seriously do not know why I haven't tried this place for dinner before. I am surprised we have something this good in Los Osos. My husband got us some dinner to go, the polenta was yummy and she has a different stew every weekend-we had chicken. And her soup smelled and tasted like something my grandma used to make. ahhh...Have also tried a quinoa salad special that had lots of vegies.

I believe they do lots of local and organic foods and have vegan and gluten free items. Going to definitely try it for breakfast soon. It is all outside eating so we need warm weather to eat here or get to go. Food was all still nice and warm when we got it home. Dogs are welcome!

• Visited April 2012