“nice, relaxed country style” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Los Olivos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Delicatessen
long beach, ca
“nice, relaxed country style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Sandwiches are great. Salads too. Sitting out on the sidewalk in the sunshine is very relaxing. But if you want a beer, you need to stay indoors.

Visited November 2012

Whittier
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wie and I stop here for lunch every time we're in the area doing wine tastings. The sandwiches are superb. Our favorite is a roast turkey, with basil, roasted bell pepper, red onion, baby greens, brie and honey mustard. They have a selection of several different breads from which to choose. Prices are reasonable for the quality of the food.

Visited October 2012
Temecula
“I'm Panino's biggest customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm probably their biggest customer (I'm sure I am - I purchase thousands of lunches a year for my wine tour business). I love the no-nonsense just-great-ingredients approach. Every sandwich or salad I've had has been exceptional, and all my guests seem to agree. I recently bought a tray of assorted sandwiches for an important client and they raved about how awesome the gesture and the lunch was.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Grab it and Run...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

A great place to stop and grab a bite. Just 10 minutes off the 101 Freeway. The food is fresh and the quality is excellent. We prefer not to eat there simply because you are sitting right on the street. Take your food to go and sit in the park just across the street on the opposite corner. They don't serve wine so I'd recommend grabbing a bottle at any one of the wine tasting rooms just steps away.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
arizona
“An excellent sandwich choice for your wine country picnic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

excellent fresh made to order sandwich , top notch quality. Cannot beat the price for this area. We will be back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Panino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Panino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.