I loved it here! I am just going to go ahead and get to the details.
SERVICE: From check in to check out we felt totally pampered, Every staff member wanted to make sure we had a great time. The hotel helped us arrange a driver to tour the vineyards and did a great job. You also get free tastings in town and at the Fess Parker Vineyard - which we totally took advantage of
ROOMS: So cozy! Wonderful fireplaces, incredible beds, flat screen TV, window with a view of the pool, delicious coffee makers and the best part - the softest robes in the world!
POOLS: Heated and a lovely place to get a tan or take a quick dip
BREAKFAST: (included) I thought it was a great selection with great service. They were even able to accommodate my vegan friend
OVERALL: I highly recommend this place for folks who want a quiet and relaxing time away.
We went from Sunday night to Wednesday, I think it might be busier from Weds-Sat.
We were a couple looking for a relaxed and quiet time, this place is NOT for families (which I think is great) and NOT for single people looking for a ton of night life UNLESS maybe you go for the weekend.
If you want the "City" stay in Santa Barbara (which is lovely) but we wanted to be outside the city. We can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel Los Olivos
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Resort
- Los Olivos Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.