Stayed in Fess Parkers for two nights on a wine tasting, dinner and lunch deal. The hotel is the untimate in luxury and relaxation, the staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The room was beside the swimming pool, all molton brown toiletries, beautifully appointed in terms of furnishings and cleanliness, bottles of fresh water every day, a lovely fireplace with a gas fire.
Check was very efficient and friendly, we had dinner one night in the Greek themed restaurant, the food was divine - i really recommend the meatballs and garlic mashed potatoes, good service with wine recommendations, the second day lunch was in Los Olivos cafe and that was very friendly staff and a delicious lunch, however they did forget a starter, but we had such large main portions that it wasnt necessary - again beautiful food.
Wine tasting is included in various properties in the town, and they are worth a stroll, also in Fess Parkers winery which is worth it for the drive out alone.
One small tip we only discovered that Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch is quite close after we had left, and i believe is a very scenic drive out, so possibly in reception a little leaflet with interesting places and things to do in the area might be an advantage to guests.
But overall we loved it and cannot wait to go back someday.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Resort
- Los Olivos Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.