We have stayed at Fess Parker Inn in Los Olivos a number of times. Their renovations seem to be finally finished. The new suites are upscale, nicely furnished with a contemporary look. Our room was large with a fireplace, new tv on the wall and a comfortable king size bed with a padded headboard. Very tastefully decorated.
The bathroom had a nice large shower with glass as well as the new comfort height
toilets. Nice extra large fluffy towels, wonderful toiletries and soft cuddly bathrobes.
The new infiniti type pool across the street from the main building was a nice addition. There was nice outdoor seating near the pool with fireplaces. We sat outside one evening after dinner and just enjoyed the peace and quiet, and the stars. It just gave you another place to hang out in.
There was also a wine tasting room beside the inn's reception area and a spa across the street. Breakfast was included with the price of the room and was served downstairs at the Petros restaurant. Nice choices of eggs, omelettes, waffles, pancakes, etc. and plenty of good coffee.
The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
We have always enjoyed Fess Parker Inn but now with the added sophistication of the renovations it is a pleasure to stay there. We shall be back.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Resort
- Los Olivos Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.