Everything about the Inn is First Class! Although a bit pricey, it is worth the stay. a great location for touring around the neighboring vineyards. Excellent breakfast included. Petro's in the Inn, has a somewhat limited Greek menu, but all delicious. The wine (and beer) tasting down the hall in Bin 2860 is terrific. They offer an unusual variety to choose from. We found this exceptionally attractive as an alternative to the vineyards who offer their specialized fare. The tasting menu was very diversified and International as well. Big surprise were the beer flavors.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Resort
- Los Olivos Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.