But you need to preplan to squeeze the value out of this as it is pricey.
We stayed on a Tuesday evening. The room was a bit under $400 - but there are things included: breakfast and tastings at 3 tasting rooms.
Plus (here's where preplanning comes in) - if you are a member of the Fess Parker wine club you get a 15 or 20% discount on your room. That's quite a discount!
Plus the facility and the adjoining Petros restaurant are both excellent. The little village of Los Olivos is charming during the week (not as crowded as the on the weekeknds).
And the best towels and bed ever!
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel Los Olivos
- Fess Parker`s Wine Country Hotel
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Hotel
- Country Inn Los Olivos
- Fess Parkers Wine Country Resort
- Los Olivos Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.