We got a fantastic rate when we bought air and hotel through SWA, $79. We'd stayed at Toll House in the 80's many times and were not disappointed this time. Although the room was small and tucked in a corner, it was sunny and warm. The hotel has quite a history in Silicon Valley and many deals were brokered there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Charmed. Toll House is a unique fusion of the warm intimacy of a small town hotel and modern sophisticated hospitality. Situated in the heart of beautiful Los Gatos, Toll House captures the charm and ambiance of historic downtown and is only steps away from a delightfully bustling array of chic boutiques and eateries. This charming boutique hotel is a peaceful retreat at the gateway to Silicon Valley offering personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including Essential Elements bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Just off the lobby is Verge Restaurant, a place to entertain associates, celebrate old friends and perhaps meet some new ones. At every step, from cocktails in the bar to a meal under the stars, you'll find the friendliest wait staff in Los Gatos at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Toll House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Los Gatos
- Toll Hotel Larkspur Collection