“Great party idea!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Ashland, Oregon
“Great party idea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

For my daughter's college graduation I had lots of family for the entire weekend, and the first night in town we went to Campo di Bocce in Los Gatos. I could reserve well in advance and they run a great operation. (I work as a travel planner so I appreciate vendors who know how to make it work!) Christine in reservations was thorough, helpful, and clear. Food was great (we used the Mangia Mangia menu, with two options in each category, and there was plenty of food); better than I expected. Service was prompt and friendly, thanks to both servers (named Adam). We had two courts outside which was just right for our group of 16, with dessert and drinks served while we played. Thanks to all the staff who made this a wonderful party!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Santa Clara, California
“Lots of fun and awesome food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I joined a few friends last Friday at the Campo di Bocce in Los Gatos, CA. Bocce is an Italian past time played in courts, it is ideal for parties/group get-togethers (friends, co-workers, families) and anybody can play (kids, adults, seniors); a host briefly explains how the game is played and then you get started; food/drinks are ordered and delivered soon-after. Campo di Bocce offers court rentals, a fantastic wine list and excellent food that is brought to your table next to your court. Whoever is in the kitchen does a fantastic job, particularly with pizzas, calzones, meatballs, ravioli, calamari and other Italian dishes. You'll be pleasantly surprised by how fresh and flavorful the food is. Also, their service is excellent, professional and friendly. My wife and I highly recommend Campo di Bocce Los Gatos for both great food and fun times!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, ID
“Try the Calamari!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Work get together at Campo di Bocce. We have the bocce ball courts rented and had beer, pizza, calamari, dessert. The bocce ball courts are hard and very fast, I was used to the crushed granite in Texas. Anyway, the calamari was great and so was the pizza. Fun place. The wait staff was good but not outstanding. I was surprised that there were not very many beers offered, ie they did not have an Porters and I think only one amber ale. A couple of hard hitting IPAs if you like that.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Bocce is so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went here with co-workers celebrating a project release and we had so much fun. I had never played Bocce before and really which there were a place in Austin. They have a full bar and the food is pretty good but the big draw for me was the Bocce, I definitely want to go back when I'm in Cali.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Good Outing for Friends or Colleagues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I recently did a happy hour here with a group of my colleagues based in the Silicon Valley area. I was really impressed with the facilities, the vibe and the appetizers we had (we didn't stay for dinner).

The decor is traditional Italian, and the bocce courts (and the seating areas) are split between inside and outside. The outside courtyard is really attractive, and the inside courts are also well decorated. I've always played bocce on grass or dirt fields, it took a few turns for me to adjust to the very slick surfaces here but once I did I enjoyed the good sized courts at Campo di Bocce.

They have a nice wine and beer selection, and we ordered a sampling of their appetizers which were quite tasty. My favorites were the cheesy garlic bread and the bruschetta. I can't comment on the quality of their entrees other than to say they have a broad sampling of traditional Italian dishes on the menu, and that the reviews I read about Campo di Bocce before we went all had good feedback on the food.

Parking can be a bit of a problem, but they do have a decent-sized lot and a good deal of on-street parking options.

I would definitely come back here, for a work event or for a night out with friends.

• Visited April 2014