“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
San Jose
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Food presentation was very good and it tasted great. I had the suggested wine, very good choice. I'll be going back.

San Jose, California
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

6 friends went for a twice a year dinner out and what a wonderful dinner had by all. The food was great, the waiters were sooooo nice and we each had a different selection and it was all good. Desserts fabulous.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Aldo's is a great place of lunch or dinner. The service is outstanding and they have recently added a glutton-free pasta, that is delicious! I especially like it when they have live music -- Pascale is excellent... but if you want to see him, you must call early for a reservation!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orangevale, California
“Great for special occasions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Aldo's is an excellent place to go for any special occasion. It can get pricey so I don't recommend setting this place as your go-to dinner spot. I went here with my boyfriend 3 years back for his homecoming dance and we went again last weekend with his family to celebrate his birthday. They bring out a nice tiramisu for birthdays and anniversaries and such. The waiters and waitresses are very friendly and helpful and can recommend dishes from the menu. They have great vegetarian options as well! It can get pretty loud and crowded, especially towards the weekends. Definitely make a reservation!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Gatos, California
“Loved the outside seats,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

If you go there seat in patio it just looks amazing and I loved it. The foods were missing some touches of flavor I expected more since it's an expensive restaurant. I ordered appetizer which I don't remeber the name but there was no flavor maybe alittle garlic or something would make it perfect. The main course had sousages which were way to much salty. The staff were friendly and I loved the environment. Even though I didn't enjoy the food, I belive the problem was my taste, since my husband loved his food.

• Visited July 2013