“amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mr Pizza Factory

Mr Pizza Factory
3881 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010 (Central L.A)
(213) 738-0077
Neighborhood: Central L.A
NY
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

the potato pizza is really good plus i really liked their meat sauce pan. amazing place to go for some korean style pizza. sweet potato stuffed crust... YUMMMMM

Visited June 2011

bismarck nd
“MR. PIZZA YUMMO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Was a great place to eat with awesome gourmet pizzas. Prices very comprable with what we saw on our stay. LOVED their sangria!! Definitely recommend ;)

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Dreaming about Potato Gold”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

My brother took us here, telling me that it was the best pizza he's had in a long time. I was expecting a by the slice pizza restaurant, but this is a very nice sit down restaurant. The restaurant even offers free WIFI which did come in handy since I had a flight to catch right after our lunch.
The Potato Gold pizza is amazing, its a stuffed crust pizza with unusual toppings like whole slices of potato, full strips of bacon, corn and crunched up corn chips. The crust is not stuffed with cheese, rather a sweet potato mousse. I hate sweet potatoes, but this stuff was heavenly. Our waitress was excellent - we ordered the pizza without mushrooms since my wife does not like them. The pizza came back and had mushrooms on it. She apologized and told us they were going to make a whole new pizza. On top of that she came back with the mis-made pizza and asked us if we would like it anyways, my brother who is the LAX native was more than happy to get an extra pizza. That is great customer service.
If you have an opportunity to try this place out... do it! You will leave stuffed full of one of the best stuffed pizzas out there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fun, fun! Really good California gourmet pizzas. A little too crowded at times, but reminds you of good eats in HK or...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2009

Fun, fun! Really good California gourmet pizzas. A little too crowded at times, but reminds you of good eats in HK or SG after a night out on the town.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Think CPK but on the NEXT level. K-town pizza love near my pad--my new fave. The Potato Gold and Hot Spicy Chicken are...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Think CPK but on the NEXT level. K-town pizza love near my pad--my new fave. The Potato Gold and Hot Spicy Chicken are two of my faves.