“I try this place every once in awhile” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Victor's Liquor & Delicatessen
1915 N Bronson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90068-5601 (Central L.A)
(323) 464-0275
Improve this listing
Ranked #3,670 of 8,555 restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Neighborhood: Central L.A
“I try this place every once in awhile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I sort of like this restaurant. It's been there for years and is located in beachwood canyon close to beachwood
( where the Hollywood sign is) and close to the oaks. It's close to a small group of very hip restaurants and a new hot spot next door, which used to be the liquor store for Victors. Victors is slightly run down inside and could use a renovation, yet regulars from all around go there. The food I pretty basic , but overall good quality.
They are open for breakfast , lunch and dinner. They have pretty good pancakes and eggs for breakfast,turkey burgers and sandwiches for lunch( reasonably priced). For dinner, they have pasta specials, fish and their turkey dinner( fresh turkey, stuffing, gravy and a potatoe is pretty good). It's is moderately busy,
But not so much. They seem slightly short staffed, but the chef is fairly consistent. I will continue to go as it is a
Reliable, reasonable , fairly good quality food,place. I have noticed, recently prices are getting high and they
Should rethink that as it isn't that type of place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Hollywood
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Victor's is my neighborhood restaurant and has been for almost 20 years. I have always been happy with our meals. Bill Gotti has made Victor's reputation with consistent ingredient quality and preparation. I notice Victor's is referred to as a delicatessen, while that is true it's also a lot more ...
it's Italian and my favorite breakfast spot. Every night has a new Special's menue. Monday nights it's fried chicken but any night is pasta night. Okay so much for my preferenes our friends enjoy the same.

One last, the restaurant has an "A" rating and as to any bias I might have? Guilty. I feel like one of the family ... it's fun being part of an Italian family.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“a cockroach crawled on my friends shoulder, the last time we were there.. Can't go back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008