“The best Thai in LA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ayara Thai Cuisine

Ayara Thai Cuisine
6245 W 87th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045-3901 (Westside)
310-410-8848
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 8,660 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Westside
Description: Ayara Thai Cuisine offers a taste of authentic Thai food where quality is never compromised by price.
“The best Thai in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ayara is, bar none, the best Thai restaurant in Los Angeles.

Their peanut sauce, muy thai wings, various curries, salads and pad thai are all exceptional. My wife and I eat here once every couple of weeks and it is consistently superb. The staff are friendly and get to know their locals, the kitchen is clean, and their self bottled sauces are also wonderful.

We recommend Ayara to all of our friends and so far each report back has been glowing.

Great restaurant with very high standards. Keep up the great work!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Katy, Texas
“The best chicken satay i've ever had coupled with cucumber and penaut sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I dined here for the beginning of our trip and at the end. It was a convenient walk from the Renaissance hotel at LAX. The hotel staff recommended Ayara as they were a popular highlgy rated restaurant. We didn't know that it was rated in the top 20's/2000 restaurants on trip advisor in Los Angeles.

Our first experience, my wife and I both had the chicken tom kha and the Chicken/Shrimp pad thai which was fantastic. Please don't forget about the sucullent and tender chicken satay with dipping sauces.

Our second/return experience was similar but we had the hot pot sized chicken tom kha which was buttery and lemony at the same time. I had the ruby curry which was a bit thin for me but still good.

The atmosphere is nice and casual and not stuffy. Great prices and excellent service.

• Visited December 2012
Southern California
“Awesome Thai cuisine next to LAX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Was driving in the area looking for some good eats and luckily for me I found this place. I had the Pad Thai and the fresh spring rolls. If you are there you have to try the fresh spring rolls. The sauce was very tasty and makes you want for more. Also service was excellent.

San Diego
“Great Thai food and staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was very good and nearly authentic. My Thai wife liked it and enjoyed talking to the Thai staff. Good atmosphere. A little pricey but the other Thai choices in the area are dismal. Recommended.

Visited December 2012
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Unreal Thai food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I love going to get Thai food and after reading all of the great reviews of this place we checked it out . As mentioned, it is close to LAX but far enough to not have a hassle with traffic. It's on a cool little street with easy parking. This place does a lot of business both dine in and carry out and understandably why. It is beyond great. This has the best Thai entrees I have ever had. We had the Tom Yum Shrimp Soup and Beef Salad to start. They were both fantastic. The beef was perfectly cooked and tender. Normally, the entrees are hard to surpass the flavor of those.This place has the best entrees. We ordered the Drunken Noodles with Beef and the Ka Pow with Ground Chicken recommended by our server to have it with Ground Chicken. That dish was the greatest dish I have ever had at a Thai Restaurant, hands down. I almost ordered another one to go to eat before I went to bed. The service was good. I will most certainly be back here again. If you are reading this and on the fence about going, go. You won't regret it.

• Visited December 2012