The sleeping area was not a lot larger than the two queen beds and was poorly insulated from the traffic noise of adjacent Robertson Blvd, which didn't die down until midnight. The room size works OK for two people who travel light but for our party of three with the usual load, it was pretty restrictive (room 301). On the plus side, the room was clean, the architecture is interesting, there is a nice breakfast room and an exterior seating area, the hotel is close to sights and restaurants, and the staff is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at the Carlyle Hotel, and topping that list is value. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western