“Simply perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1119 South Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90035-1403 (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #33 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
Henderson, Nevada
“Simply perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

There is absolutely nothing that this hotel can do to improve themselves.It was simply the best place I've ever stayed.My reason for my trip was not a pleasant one....dad had surgery at Cedar Sinai,and the staff at this hotel were caring,attentive, and helpful.it was clean, and everyone who worked there was pleasant, helpful and kind.
The location was perfect.Although the last thing on my mind was sightseeing, it was 1 mile from the hospital, about 1 mile from Rodeo Dr, about 20 min drive from airport, and many fabulous restaurants within walking distance...Thai,Chinese , steakhouse,and Jewish Deli's
The area is safe,many little shops,and the hotel was perfect! Even a 24 hr Walgreens a few steps away
I can not say enough about the hotel,and all the staff! Especially Carlos!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

First of all, great location for those who needs kosher food.
The hotel is nice.
Our room was nice and clean and the bathroom was large and clean.
The bed was super comfy.
Breakfast was nice too.
Overall, very good hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two days for a business trip. I can only say that this is one of the best hotels I stayed here in Los Angeles. The person at the front desk his name was Juan Carlos help me with information that saved me money and time on this 2 nights by giving me great directions on how to use public transportation, this is a beautiful boutique hotel. I will be staying here on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2013
Denise W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Newbook05,

It is absolutely wonderful to hear you feel the Carlyle Inn is one of the best hotels; that is one of the highest compliments we can receive. Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that Juan Carlos made your experience one to write about…we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Kindest regards,
Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Enjoyed staying at this Best Western on Robertson. Room was fine, reasonably quiet, decent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. I'm a runner and enjoyed running around the sights of Beverly Hills from here. I would stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I chose The Carlyle based on its website presentation and it met or exceeded expectations in every respect. The property is very well maintained, my room was spacious, the bed extremely comfortable, and the entire staff quite pleasant when assistance was needed. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Beverly Hills, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is average hotel, I had bad experiencing , happened on Aug,2013. The booking hote rate and checking rate is same. but when I mention I have AAA membership , how many percentage I could have, the rep said this is the AAA dicount rate. But I never mention I have AAA membership, also the rep did not ask me too. How he knew I have AAA membership? please make sure nobody happened the same situation as me. this is mad and awful feeling.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Denise W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Helen,

We appreciate you selecting our hotel and I sincerely apologize for any challenges you might have encountered, I can assure you that I just reviewed your reservation personally, and you received the rate you were quoted. Your satisfaction is important to us; please call me directly so we can discuss 310-275-4445. Thank you.

Kindest,
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

there could have been a little bit more variety for food in the morning but all in all i would stay at this hotel again. the service was first class. the people working the front desk were very helpful.the room was very comfortable. my wife and i got a great night sleep. the shower head really worked great. i was just as comfortable as if i was in my own home.

Room Tip: a higher floor has a much better view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Denise W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Stephen R,

We are fortunate that you were able to stay with us, and we would love to be your home away from home! Thank you for your feedback, by telling us about your stay, you are helping us enhance our accommodations for you and other guests in the future; we are adding more items to breakfast and hope you and your wife will come back again soon to see for yourself.

Kindest regards,
Denise Waggoner

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn? Share your experiences!