I adored this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Los Angeles area. The staff were EXTREMELY kind and the bed was the most comfortable I've slept in away from home. The complimentary breakfast was great and the location was perfect. It was a more than welcome haven after a HORRIBLE experience at The Sirtaj also located in Beverly Hills. The parking was inexpensive and I felt safe at all times. Upon my return home I discovered I left 4 very expensive dresses behind. I immediately called the hotel and was connected to Denise Waggoner who couldn't have been more accomodating and kind. She immediately arranged to have my items shipped to me via FedEx and followed up with me prior to and AFTER receiving my items. Staying here was the most positive and pleasant experience I've ever had at a hotel and I would recommend it to all of my friends and family visiting the LA area. I travel a lot and appreciate the staff and manager Denise Waggoner they are a model of how hotel guests should be treated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at the Carlyle Hotel, and topping that list is value. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western