We were going to stay here for a few nights but the location wasn't right for our plans and we stayed only one night. The room was a bit small but very nicely appointed and clean. The remodeled bathroom was very attractive. This may have been the most comfortable bed we slept in on a 9 day SoCaI visit. I think if the hotel gets crowded the parking gets a little funky in the weird tight basement garage. The full breakfast was underwhelming. About on a par or a step below a Holiday Inn Express. With taxes, parking, etc. it came to about $200.00 on a Thursday night. With nothing in particular to recommend the location, it seemed somewhat overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are so many reasons to stay at the Carlyle Hotel, and topping that list is value. Our boutique hotel is centrally located on Robertson Boulevard within easy access of Rodeo Drive, the Kabbalah Centre, Hollywood and various galleries, shops and salons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Carlyle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carlyle Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Carlyle Hotel
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western