“Good hotel great staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Century City

You added Holiday Inn Express Century City to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Century City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 W. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (Westside)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #35 of 327 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good hotel great staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I stayed for 5 days in those hotel last week, while the hotel was fine and served its purpose, the staff is really what made the stay great. Very responsive, friendly and accommodating. We needed some accommodations on our last day there, and a woman named Janet was able to help us--she is the reason why we would come back and stay there again. thanks for your help Janet!!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have not yet stayed at the hotel, but we had a slight mix-up with our reservation (our fault, not the hotel's). We have several rooms reserved for a family trip - several rooms with different arrival and departure dates. We had to make a few changes to our original reservations, which was confusing and time consuming. But Rosie patiently worked through all of the issues and we now have everything sorted out. I'll update the review after we stay there, but the customer service and thoughtfulness of Rosie is very much appreciated and has set the stage for a very nice trip. Thanks Rosie!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
General M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Century City, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear BurgerManAZ,

First we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations in LA. Thanks for the review and positive words about Rozi our Front Office Manager. We appreciate the feedback. We try hard to provide great service with a helpful attitude to all.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

I was in LA for a three-day meeting in Sept-Oct 2009 and stayed at this hotel. I got a good deal of "BUY 2 NTS GET 1 FREE" which was great because I managed to save some $$$. The sleeping area was upstairs and everything else was downstairs. I enjoyed this division because I left all my work in one area and went up to sleep. One thing I do wish is that I had some time to explore the area but because I was away at a convention centre all day and got back lat int he evening, all I did was get back and rest after watching some TV.

Green Features: I did not pay much attention to this but one thing I did do was to keep using the same towel for the three days I was there because it was unnecessary to get them washed daily, less water waste that way!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear Khairoon A,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs for accommodations in LA and we will be looking forward to your visit to our hotel in near future.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

Overall a very pleasurable and quality experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Troy at the front desk stood out even more by making my business trip a little less dreadful by patiently answering my countless questions, i.e. best places to eat, easiest way to get to a certain location, etc, talking sports and just making the experience a little more pleasurable. If I had to nit pick it would be the rooms could use more electric outlets

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear 762johnnyv,

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. The issue you mentioned has already been addressed with the management.
Roseville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

We were in LA on our way back from the Low Desert, and wanted to see some attractions in the area, and touch base with some friends and family. This location seemed just about right, and it proved to be.

Pluses: Well located; big room; well-maintained facility; courteous staff; comfy bed; reasonable price (for the area). Directly across the street from a full-service Ralph's Super Market. If you want access to a Starbucks drink menu, there is one on the second floor in the Marriott just up from this Holiday Inn (same side of Olympic, associated with their very large breakfast area). We did not fire up our laptop, so I can't comment on WiFi services, but they were complimentary.

Negatives: Not many, but the breakfast nook is very small - too many chairs crowded around the tables. Not bad when we ate, but I can imagine it really jammed when the business crowd is trying to get off for the day. Also - I took into account the location on a very busy artery, but was surprised at the level of traffic noise on the Olympic Blvd side. Try to get on the back side. That said, noise fell off enough by our bedtime that it didn't disrupt sleep much.

Room Tip: If possible, get a room away from Olympic Blvd. Except from about 11 PM to 4 AM there is a lot of t...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear LarryM708,

Thank you so much for your feedback about our Holiday Inn Express - Century City Hotel. We are extremely sorry to hear that your experience was less than excellent. Your comments will be forwarded to our Corporate Office and reviewed with our entire team. We strive to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed.
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

My conference meetings were at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza hotel, which cost $220 per night plus parking. Instead I opted to stay here, which was about a 0.5 mile walk to the Hyatt. This hotel was a lower cost alternative for only $179 with overnight valet parking for only $18. So my total nightly cost was only $197 versus about $250 at the Hyatt. I was apprehensive when I first arrived, but, the hotel was fine during my stay and secure even when I returned after midnight.

I also enjoyed their limited complimentary breakfast, which was adequate.

I would probably return again unless the Hyatt was closer in cost to the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
General M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Century City, responded to this review, November 5, 2014
Dear Tony J,
High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is good, but fruit salad would be an improvement. It's on a main road, so you may need ear plugs.
I got here from LAX for $17 on Super Shuttle. If you're not driving, it's on the Big Blue Bus no.5 between Santa Monica and Culver City (on LA Metro's Expo Line) and LA Metro's no.28 (and 728) for Downtown LA. It's handy for the Westfield and Ralphs Fresh Food. A really good base in this part of LA. So sunny I managed to get sun-burnt in October, so beware the middle of the day if you're fair-skinned!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite on the 4th floor - the rooms are on two levels, with the bed up spiral stairs.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear Chris D,
Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Century City? Share your experiences!