My wife and I have just spent 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Century City and whilst there are one or two things to watch out for I must first of all compliment Kamran Qureshi, the hotel GM, for his marvellous pre-arrival email service and the staff when their for the friendly service always on hand.
Many hotels you'll send messages to, prior to arrival, looking for assistance or guidance and you'll get little to no reply or support. But this is definitely not the case with this hotel.
On two different matters over a period of 3 or 4 weeks I sent messages looking for support and assistance and on both matters had almost immediate replies followed by further recommendation and / or booking, so well done and thank you Kamran.
Our room in the hotel was good but we were on the Olympic Boulevard side of the hotel which can be an issue as the road is a very busy and noisy with fast moving vehicles most hours of the day and night, so if we returned I would be looking for a room on another side of the hotel.
Breakfast is included within the room charge but unfortunately for us the offering was not to our taste but it probably works for others. Other than a banana there was no fruit, the only yogurt's were sweetened, there were pastries and pancakes but not really to our liking or for anyone looking for a 'healthy' start to the day.
We didn't have a car for our short stay and we don't mind a walk so for us the location of the hotel was good with the Westfield shopping facility a 10 - 15 walk away with a whole host of shops, coffee bars and restaurants available and just across the road from the hotel there is a Ralph's supermarket, so location was good.
Overall we were happy with our stay because the staff where so great and we thought they cared and the location worked. Had it not been for the excellent staff our view would have been considerably less favourable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Express Century City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Century City
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Century City is an upscale boutique hotel located in the neighborhood of Century City adjacent to Beverly Hills and Westwood. Century City is the home of Fox Studios, MGM, Creative Artists' Agency, International Creative Management, Century City Mall and Westside Pavilion for its corporate travelers and centrally located within 5 miles to all attraction spots such as Rodeo Drive, UCLA, Getty Museum, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica Beach (as pictured) and The Grove for its vacationers. We provide an impeccable staff specializing in assisting guests' needs by making your home away from home enjoyable, pleasant and comfortable, as well as a Concierge to assist you with a night on the town! We are a 100% smoke free property that features spacious rooms and suites with spiral staircases to loft bedrooms, and breathtaking views. Each room is equipped with three phone extensions, including a bathroom phone, complimentary wireless Internet, bottled water, 42' flat HDTVs, and features free HBO. Enjoy robes in all suites. We feature at our hotel an Express Start breakfast bar featuring our fresh baked cinnamon rolls, and assorted selection of buffet items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.